Αρχική Δραστηριότητες Άλλα προγράμματα του σχολείου 2023: Job Shadowing activity "How do you teach CLIL?"
Back To Top
2023: Erasmus+ Programme
Job Shadowing activity related to the Erasmus+ KA122 project
"How do you teach CLIL? A survey of the best practices around Europe"
In this Job Shadowing mobility Italian teachers came to our school to exchange ideas and educational approaches aimed at improving learning ans see how we apply we apply them.
Their project aim to achieve the following:
During the mobility at our school we welcomed the teachers:
of the ISTITUTO OMNICOMPRENSIVO DI ALANNO school in Italy, in the framework of the program: "How do I teach with CLIL method?" in the week of 23/01/2023-27/01/2023.
On behalf of our school, the teachers collaborated:
The activities were implemented in the context of the following lessons:
At the same time, activities related to:
1. visual impairment,
2. hearing impairment,
3. learning disabilities and
4. actions with wheelchairs for athletes with disabilities, by the teachers: Karegla Paraskevi and Koukos Leonidas with the aim of raising awareness among our students on the above issues.
The teachers of the Italian school visited and talked with the Principal of the co-located 18th Primary School, Mr. Elranti Nikolaos.
Finally, they attended activities and were informed about the operation of the Kindergarten by the Kindergarten teacher Ms. Sasa Karagiannidou.
- 1st day event, file "Disabilities"and Summary of our actions (text, video).
- 56th Junior High School, from Read, Realize, React [dissemination]: Portugal, Poland, Italy, Students interviews (John (EN), Stratos (EN-EL), Victoria (EN), Klaoudia (EN-EL)).
- The Istituto Omnicomprensivo di Alanno, The Italian school system